The Exhaustive Concordance To The Greek New Testament
By: Edward Goodrick & John Kohlenberger
1991 GOLD MEDALLION WINNER
The Exhaustive Concordance to the Greek New Testament is an exhaustive index to every Greek word found in the New Testament. It is based on the fourth edition of the United Bible Societies’ Greek New Testament (UBS4).
* Context lines have been adjusted to provide meaningful units. The length of each context line has been determined by the need for meaningful contexts. Many contexts are two lines long.
* Frequency counts are included for each word.
* Hundreds of frequently occurring phrases are noted.
* Every word in the Goodrick/Kohlenberger numbering system has its own entry — even variants that do not occur in UBS4 are noted as variant readings and defined.
* All NIV variants are noted, making this an exhaustive concordance to UBS4 as well as the Greek text behind the NIV.
* All cognate relationships within the New Testament are shown.
* The definite article and a handful of conjunctions and particles are indexed without context lines.
John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books and study Bibles, including The Strongest Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, NIV Interlinear Hebrew-English Old Testament, NRSV Concordance Unabridged, Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament, Hebrew-English Concordance to the Old Testament, and the award-winning NIV Exhaustive Concordance and NIV Bible Commentary. He has taught at Multnomah Bible College and Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.
Book Size: 7.0 x10.0 inches
Page Count: 1200
Publisher: Zondervan (1995)
Author: Goodrick, Edward & Kohlenberger, John