Package of 25 tracts
Why did Jesus Christ suffer and die? Based on the best-selling book The Passion of Jesus Christ, this tract explores ten things that Jesus accomplished through his death on the cross.
Why did Jesus Christ suffer and die? I believe that is the most important question of the twenty-first century. Here are ten answers from the Bible.
Jesus came to die:
10) To destroy hostility between races
9) To give marriage its deepest meaning
8) To absorb the wrath of God
7) So that we would escape the curse of the law
6) To reconcile us to God
5) To show God’s love for sinners
4) To show Jesus’ own love for us
3) To take away our condemnation
#2) To bring us to God
#1) To give eternal life to all who believe on Him
For all these reasons and more, Christ suffered and died. Why would you not embrace him as your Savior from sin and judgment, and live with God eternally?
All Scripture references are taken from the ESV.
Bible Version: ESV